Story added: 5th August 2019
Applications open for a number of coaching roles within the football department
The Community Sports Foundation is recruiting football coaches to work within the football development department’s programmes for the 2019/20 season.
The football development programme delivers a pathway where likeminded, local, talented footballers can maximise their personal progression both on and off the pitch.
Based at various venues across Norfolk, the role requires the successful candidate to be available for one to two evening coaching sessions per week, as well as occasional fixtures and tournaments.
We have vacancies for various programmes, including
The minimum requirements for coaches to work within the Football Development programme are:
- FA Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football (or working towards qualification, completed block 1 & 2 or Youth Awards modules 1 & 2)
- GK Level 1 Award in Coaching (GK phase only)
- Valid and in-date FA Safeguarding Award
- Valid and in-date basic First Aid qualification
- Experience of working in youth football within the phase applied for
- UEFA B Award in Coaching Football
- GK Level 2 award in Coaching (GK phase only)
- Understanding of CSF’s coaching philosophy and fundamentals
- Experience of working with elite footballers
Please be aware, any offer of work will be subject to completing the Foundation’s SAFER recruitment process, including enhanced DBS and reference check.
To apply for the role, or for more information about the Football programme, please contact Shaun Howes ([email protected]) detailing which phase you would like to apply for and why you would be suitable for the role.