A personalised approach to every school ensures that implementing the School Sport programme will help achieve your goals by providing:
- An affordable solution to PPA cover/teacher CPD, using minimum of Level 2 qualified coaches and staff
- A range of sports and games on offer including hockey, netball, rugby, football, tennis, cricket, rounders and athletics
- Schemes of work and lesson plans based on the National Curriculum
- Long term planning
- Class specific sheets
- Individual pupil assessment
- Positive reward scheme and changing room challenge
- Cross Curricular pack for wet weather days
- Creative arts programme on request
Fully qualified staff
All of our School Sports Programme staff have a minimum of a UKCC level 2 qualification in sport, additional sport-specific qualifications and The FA Teacher’s Certificate.
Schemes of work
Our Schools Team will work with your headteacher and subject leader to ensure a suitable scheme of work is in place which complements what will be delivered by school staff.
Your school staff will be provided with individual pupil assessments and end-of-year tracking documents.
Each school is provided with your unique short and long-term documents so you can relax knowing that all the planning is in place.
All schemes of work incorporate a series of classroom-based, cross-curricular activities for when weather prevents groups from going outside.
The Foundation is able to support your school’s equipment needs to ensure a varied and engaging programme of study is delivered.
All of the current schools involved in our programme are more than happy for prospective new schools to visit their site to see the initiative in action and provide feedback from a fellow headteacher’s point of view. To arrange a site visit, please contact the Foundation office (see below).