Physical and social activities for over 55s
CSF have been delivering the Extra Time project since 2008, engaging men and women aged 55 plus in weekly physical and social sessions.
One morning per week, participants enjoy an hour of physical activity, followed by a social hour.
The programme allows participants to explore a range of different sports such as football, cricket, dance, table tennis and circuits, together with the opportunity to discuss key topics within the social sessions alongside special guest speakers.
Extra Time information
Norwich (Carrow Park/Wensum Sports Centre)
£3.50 per session (first session is free)
Book online below or call the CSF office on 01603 761122 for more information.
Extra Time’s objectives are:
- To provide exercise opportunities to increase physical activity.
- Physical activity improves both physical health and emotional well being.
- It is one of the most important factors in maintaining a good quality of life.
- To provide a programme that helps improves muscle strength, balance and mobility.
- To provide social networking opportunities which can help address some of the social exclusion and isolation issues faced by older people.
- To increase the target group’s interest and connections with football.
To book your place, click the ‘Book Now’ button above, or call us on 01603 761122.