A disability should not stop you fulfilling your potential; you just need the right environment
Get active and develop personal skills with our new Realising Potential programme, based at The Nest.
Aimed at children and adults with either physical or learning disabilities, the programme includes:
- Advice and one-to-one support
- Multi-sports, dance and other active sessions
- Additional educational support (children)
- CV writing, interview techniques, and personal independence workshops (adults)
- AQA Personal Development Qualifications (adults)
- Volunteering & employment opportunities (adults)
- Progression routes to other Foundation programmes
The programme lasts 10-weeks, with activities taking place over two sessions each week. Thanks to funding from Norfolk Hire and the Professional Footballers’ Association, Realising Potential is free of charge.
To book your place, please contact us.