Storing and using your personal information
Who are we?
Norwich City Community Sports Foundation is a charity registered in England and Wales (registered charity number 1088239) whose registered office is at Norwich City FC, Carrow Road, Norwich, NR1 1JE
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by email.
The personal data we collect about you
When you make purchases from Community Sports Foundation (including purchases made via our online booking system, over the phone, or at our office) we may collect the following personal data about you:
- your name;
- your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone and email details;
- where you have registered with us, your user name and password;
- where you place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and shopping preferences;
- your browsing and online shopping activities.
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website, including when you sign up to receive Community Sports Foundation newsletters.
From 31 October 2014, we will use data held by us for the following purposes only:
1. We may process the personal data submitted by you (as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998) for the purposes of (i) the administration of files and records, (ii) the marketing and promotion of our similar products and services (and disclosure to carefully selected third parties so that they may undertake this marketing on our behalf), (iii) disclosure to Norwich City Football Club Plc (or carefully selected third parties acting on its behalf) to enable it to contact you in relation to its products and services, (iv) customer services, (v) monitoring and evaluation purposes and/or for (vi) fulfilling our obligations to you.
If you do not wish to consent to the use of your data in this fashion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How we may store and use your information
Community Sports Foundation may collect, store and process your personal data:
- to make this Website available to you;
- to maintain any registered account that you hold with us;
- with your agreement, to contact you (including by email) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- to provide our goods and services to you and for associate purposes, including verifying your identity;
- for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes;
- for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud preventation and related purposes).
We also process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through this Website and, in certain instances, disclose your personal data to third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you. However, we do not store your card details, and any such information held is deleted when your browsing session ends.
In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
Email newsletter preferences
We provide you with the ability to control whether or not to receive email newsletters. Click the relevant link in any communication you receive to stop your newsletter subscription.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge;
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us by email. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from email marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email newsletter we have sent to you.
Third party sites
This Website uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer. Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won’t work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links. We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings. To find out more about cookies, please visit the All About Cookies resource website.