PL Primary Stars provides free, flexible and easy to use curriculum-linked resources
Premier League (PL) Primary Stars uses the inspiration and fun of sport to connect primary school pupils’ learning to the world around them.
The programme provides free online educational content for all primary school teachers and pupils in England and Wales.
Inspiring resources for PE and Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education (PSHE) are currently available here, with content for Maths, English and Enterprise coming soon.
The PSHE (Personal, Social, Health and Economic) resources use an array of sport examples to promote equality and diversity, encourage life skills such as teamwork and resilience and deliver key messaging such as anti-bullying.
This is available alongside a programme of activities, events and teacher support delivered by Premier League and Football League Clubs.
Over 4,500 schools have already benefited across the UK. By registering today, you’ll get free access to world-class teaching resources to inspire girls and boys aged 5-11 on and off the sports field.
Last year, the Foundation used the Premier League Primary Stars funding to:
- support 40 teachers with their PE delivery
- host a range of CPD events, which entertained 70 different teachers
- run 8 competitions hosting 57 schools across the eastern region
- deliver 8 English/Maths interventions in schools (over 60 pupils)
- empower pupils positively in 12 PHSE workshops surrounding values and resilience (over 230 pupils)
Sign up as a teacher, a pupil or a parent PL Primary Stars
For more information on how your school can get involved, please contact [email protected]