Story added: 9th March 2018
Free sessions available at Centre for Run Norwich CSF entrants
We are pleased to reveal that Riverside Leisure Centre are kindly offering CSF charity runners access to a number of free exercise classes and sessions, as part of their role as official #TeamCSF sponsors.
The leisure centre in Norwich will be offering the range of classes, which includes a running club, to all Run Norwich charity entrants who run for official race charity, the Community Sports Foundation.
Details of the sessions are as follows:
- Monday, 8pm – MyRide (Indoor cycling class) – 45 mins
- Tuesday, 12.30pm – MyRide – 45 mins
- Wednesday, 5pm – Strength & conditioning class – 45 mins
- Wednesday, 8-9pm – Lane Swimming – 1 hour
- Sunday, 10am – Running session from Riverside Leisure Centre (Dates: Sunday 22nd April, Sunday 20th May, Sunday 17th June, Sunday 15th July)
Sessions commence Tuesday 3rd April 2018. Max session size limits apply, will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
To access the classes, CSF charity runners will need to click here, selecting Riverside Leisure Centre on the drop down, and sign up to a FREE People for Places membership.
The free classes can then be booked in person at the Centre or via phone on 01603 671 390.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the Riverside Leisure Centre offer, please contact email@example.com
And there's more....
Aside from the free classes offered by Riverside Leisure Centre, all CSF charity runners will receive a special yellow branded Run Norwich 2018 race shirt / vest, and in the weeks prior to the race an invite to a VIP reception.
Additional rewards allocated on fundraising efforts include:
- Raise £100: Signed Norwich City FC photo
- Raise £150: 2 x Norwich City FC match day tickets
- Raise £200: 2 x Norwich City FC ground tour tickets
- Raise £250: Signed Norwich City FC football
- Raise £500: Signed Norwich City FC shirt
- Raise £750: Signed & framed Norwich City FC shirt
- Raise £1,000: Pitch presentation at Norwich City FC home game.
- Raise £1,500: 2 x Norwich City FC match day hospitality tickets
Find out more about running for CSF, here.