Story added: 5th March 2019
Riverside Leisure Centre to offer free use of facilities, starting with a family Open Day
If you’re part of #TeamCSF at Run Norwich this year, then how’s this for a great freebie: Riverside Leisure Centre will be giving you free weekly gym and pool sessions to help with your training.
Every Sunday afternoon until the weekend before the race, the Norwich-based gym and pool will be opening their doors to Community Sports Foundation charity runners for FREE.
And to kickstart their generous offer, they’ll be hosting a family Open Day on Sunday 24th March.
The Open Day at Riverside Leisure Centre (Sunday 24th March; 1pm-5pm) is open to all #TeamCSF runners and their families, and includes:
- Free use of the gym (with introductory sessions available)
- Free use of the pool (1-3pm is ‘Family Fun’ in the main pool; 3-5pm is ‘Just Swim’)
- Free MyRide (indoor cycling class) 30-mins tasters: 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm
- Free refreshments
- Free goody bag
- Meet CSF staff
Then, every Sunday from 31st March to 14th July between 2pm and 4pm, #TeamCSF runners will be able to benefit from:
- Use of the gym (2pm-4pm)
- 30-minute MyRide cycle class (2.30pm)
- Use of the pool (3pm-4pm)
- Running or training advice from gym instructor (available for 30 mins from 3pm)
There is no need to book, and all of the activities are free, but you do need to bring proof you are running for CSF (e.g. your race confirmation email).
Let Riverside Leisure Centre know you are attending their open day by clicking here (links to Facebook).