Story added: 21st July 2021
Spectator information ahead of this weekend's tournament at The Nest
The Summer Cup returns this weekend, as we welcome young grassroots teams from across the region for two-days of football action.
If you are spectating or taking part in the tournament, take a look through our guide which covers everything from timings through to where to get a burger.
Arrival and car parking
Visitors must enter and exit the site through the new main entrance, which was completed on Monday. The completed works has created a wider and safer entrance and exit junction, plus a new turning lane for those making a right turn into the site on the A140 (Holt Rd) southbound approach. As per the previous junction, all visitors exiting the site must still only make a left-turn exit onto the A140.
Parking is available in various areas across the site (as shown on the map) both on concrete, and grass overflow areas. Please follow the instructions of car park staff when you arrive.
Site map and pitch locations
A map of the Summer Cup site can be downloaded here.
Saturday 24th July
Mixed U10s – Pitches (3&4)
Girls U12s – Pitches (1&2)
Girls U14s – Pitches (3G)
Sunday 25th July
Mixed U7s – Pitches (3G)
Mixed U8s – Pitches (1&2)
Mixed U9s – Pitches (3&4)
Food & drink
- The Nest Café, located inside The Hub, will be serving hot & cold drinks, sub pizzas, sausage rolls, vegan slices, smoothies, milk shakes and cakes.
- Our outdoor Food Court will be serving BBQ (burgers, halloumi and roasted veg burgers, Chinese chicken skewers) drinks and muffins.
- A Lamarti Ice Cream van will be on site
Other attractions and shopping
- Challenge Woods The Nest’s adventure playground will be open across the day. A day pass band will be available for £3 (child over-4) and £2 for each accompanying adult. Children under-3 go for free. All children must be supervised by adults. Passes will be available from the reception desk inside the Hub building.
- 99 Kits store
Site rules, measures and other information
- The consumption of alcohol is not allowed on site.
- No dogs (except assistance dogs) are allowed on site.
- Smoking and vaping will only be allowed in particular areas (near staff car park as shown on the map)
- The legal requirement to wear a face covering has ended, but we continue to recommend they are worn in indoor spaces such as toilets and the café.
- Players, coaches and spectators are asked not to attend if they:
- are positive for COVID-19
- experience symptoms of COVID-19
- have been contacted to isolate by NHS track & trace
- Toilets are highlighted on the map. A Changing Places disability toilet and changing rooms is available on site.