Norfolk Coastal Path
The hugely popular Coastal Walk Challenge is our most gruelling, but rewarding, fundraising event.
Following the Coastal path for forty-seven miles from Hunstanton to Cromer, the challenge sees walkers hike day and night to raise funds for the Foundation.
Expect a physically demanding challenge, some beautiful scenery and an unforgettable sense of achievement and emotion when you cross the finish line at Cromer Pier.
Participants are led by experienced team leaders and there are a number of scheduled food stops and toilet breaks, plus a dedicated support team, to help you every step of the way.
You will be grouped between 10-16 people with a staggered start time between 11am-2pm. The entry fee is £25 with a further agreement to raise a minimum of £150.
The Coastal Walk Challenge package includes:
- Experienced team leaders assigned to each group
- Transport to Hunstanton (from Norwich)
- Transport to Norwich (from Cromer)
- Massages and foot-care from physio team
- Food (hot and cold) & refreshments
- Finisher’s BBQ breakfast at Cromer Pier
- Dedicated support team, with bag transfers
All proceeds raised from the event will support the Foundation’s work with disadvantaged and disabled people across Norfolk.
Coastal Walk Challenge recaps:
2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011