Sporting Light Appeal
Help CSF to make a difference
The Sporting Light Appeal raises money for the Community Sports Foundation to use sport to improve the quality of life for those who need it most in Norfolk.
CSF helps disadvantaged people and those with disabilities to experience the benefits of sport; keeping them active and happy while improving their health and skills for the future.
The Appeal allows CSF to makes a difference, to the lives of the people we help and their families and relies heavily on the time and generosity of local people and businesses.
The story so far
Money raised from the Appeal has helped thousands of people across Norfolk supporting:
• Downs Syndrome Football Team
• Power Wheelchair Football Team
• Get Set Go Disability Activity Holiday Camps
• Disability elite athletes compete at high levels
• 12 Special Educational Needs schools with weekly sports sessions
• Adult day care centres
• Weekly sports activities for disadvantaged young people
• Norfolk & Norwich Children’s Hospital
• Christmas Hampers for the Homeless
Latest Sporting Light Newsletter
Issue 4 - Summer 2014
How you can help to make a difference
Click on Fundraise for the Appeal to find out more about how you can help with your own fundraising ideas, or contact Emma Fletcher in the CSF office on 01603 761122 or by email email@example.com
Virgin Money Giving
You can now donate online through Virgin Money Giving. Follow the link to the Foundation's page then click on 'Make a donation' and you can give as much or as little as you like via credit card or PayPal.