Story added: 9th January 2020
As the sole Official Race Charity, runners will be able to secure a free place for the 10k
Runners will once again be able to run for the Community Sports Foundation (CSF) at this year’s Run Norwich (19.07.20; entry date 9am Tuesday 21st January).
As the sole Official Race Charity, runners will be able to secure a free place for the 10k, subject to an agreement to raise at least £100 through fundraising.
Every runner running for CSF will receive a free #TeamCSF race t-shirt, and enjoy access to a CSF VIP area in the Race Village following the run.
As well as the places allocated to the Community Sports Foundation, a limited number of places have been made available to twelve local charities and causes.
Securing your CSF place
#TeamCSF runners will have a one-day priority window in which to secure their place before general entries open. Enter at 9am on Tuesday 21st January 2020.
As well as being the race organisers, the Community Sports Foundation helps over 38,000 people achieve their goals through sport in Norfolk and Suffolk each year.
To help spur on fundraising efforts, CSF will be offering their runners the following ‘milestone’ incentives.
- Raise £150 – Signed Norwich City FC photo
- Raise £250 – 2 x Norwich City FC ground tour tickets
- Raise £400 – 2 x Norwich City FC match day tickets
- Raise £500 – Signed Norwich City FC football
- Raise £700 – Signed Norwich City FC shirt
- Raise £1,200 – Signed & framed Norwich City FC shirt
- Raise £2,000 – 2 x Norwich City FC matchday hospitality ticket
To find out more about running for the Community Sports Foundation please email us at [email protected]