It is our number one priority to ensure the health and safety of all our participants. All physical delivery is compliant within the latest government guidance on Covid.
The measures we’ve taken, include:
- Decreased participant numbers at each session
- Increased coach:participant ratio
- Hand sanitiser stations available upon arrival and departure
- Participant breaks to be rotated
- Additional pitch space utilised where available
- Additional equipment has been purchased to reduce the need to share
- Sterilisation of equipment to occur after each session
- A ‘non-contact’ sign-in and sign-out procedure implemented
- All Foundation staff will have access to PPE equipment, if required.
- First-aid/emergency-aid will only be administered by Foundation staff wearing full PPE.
- At The Nest & Carrow Park, whilst one parent/guardian/carer per child is permitted under FA guidance, we strongly advise all parents/guardians/carers to leave the site or wait in their car until the session has ended. The exceptions to this are for single parents of multiple children where alternative childcare is unavailable or unless authorised by the Foundation (e.g. safeguarding reasons).
- At a number of Foundation sessions at other venues (e.g. Easton College, Thorpe High School & Aylsham High School) spectating is not allowed. Please follow guidance in your pre-session communication.
- Parents/guardians/carers must wear face-masks at all times when dropping off or collecting their child, even when outside.
- Parking locations will be designated prior to the session, along with designated drop-off and collection times.
All our sessions are fully compliant with the latest government and relevant national governing body (eg. the FA) guidelines.
Here is how parents/guardians and participants can aid us:
- Drinks: Please ensure participants bring their own water bottle, which can either be thoroughly washed after use or disposed of.
- Entry & Exit: If dropping off a participant, ensure you arrive to drop off and pick up at the communicated times, following signs and staff direction. If walking to the venue, follow signage and staff direction. Further instructions will be included on your pre-arrival information (which will sent by email).
- Kit: Ensure participants arrive ready to play, in full playing kit, boots and any additional clothing (weather dependant). Please ensure clean kits are worn daily.
- Sun cream: If required, apply at home before session. Our staff will not be able to apply or manage sun cream for participants.
- Medication: If required, ensure participant has any medication prior to the session if needed (anti-histamine or inhaler). Ensure medication or inhalers are in sealed bags.
- Laces: Ensure participants are confident and comfortable tying their own boot laces. If not, please purchase lace covers or a similar product ahead of attendance at our sessions. Our staff will not be able to tie participant’s boot laces.
- Masks: Parents/guardians/carers must wear face-masks when dropping off or collecting their child inside buildings.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns or queries before booking. A Covid CSF/The Nest risk assessment can be viewed here.