Employability programme for young adults
Aged 16-24? Not in education, training or employment (above sixteen hours a week)?
Norwich City CSF, in association the Premier League, is running the Works programme to help young adults in Norfolk gain new skills and accreditations.
The programme provides young adults with the skills and accreditations they need in order to make a positive transition into full time employment and education.
With a focus on improving enterprise, employability and financial skills, as well as boosting personal skills such as motivation, self-esteem and confidence, the programme will help overcome barriers to employment.
The course will cover:
- Employability skills, including CV and interview writing
- Numeracy and literacy key skills
- Sports Leaders’ qualifications and accreditations
- Money management and financial tips
- Social & educational workshops
- Work experience and volunteering opportunities and much more…
Offering flexibility for each participant, the course will be shaped around each individual’s needs and requirements.
Following completion of the course, each participant will receive additional support from CSF Works staff.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact [email protected] or call 01603 761122.