Story added: 18th December 2018
Over £4,500 raised from Foundation fundraiser at The Nest
On Friday night, over 100 revellers enjoyed our ski-lodged themed party at The Nest.
The Après-ski party saw the hub transformed into a winter wonderland for the evening, complete with live music from the Joe Ringer band, a vodka luge and a three-course meal.
We’re delighted to announce that over £4,500 was raised from the evening for the #BuildTheNest campaign.
Thanks to all our guests, and main sponsors Morgan Sindall for kindly supporting the evening.
See below for a gallery of images from the evening, and a full list of thank yous:
Thanks to the following organisations for supporting the evening:
- Our main sponsors Morgan Sindall, without whom the event wouldn’t have been possible.
- Frizzante for donating their bar, staff & welcome drinks
- Notcutts for donating decorations
- Barclays for their match funding support & Richard Pearce for hosting the auction
- Ghost Vokda, Snowfit Revolution, Saxon Air, Broom Boats, Marks & Spencers, Norwich Audi, Leveridges, Jarrolds Intersport, ROARR!, Barrett & Co, Bond No 28, Sandringham Cafe & CMA Hire for supporting the auction and raffle.
If you’d like to find out more about hiring The Nest for your own special occasion, please click here